Admission requirements for students in India
The requirements to qualify for an Indian program with reduced fees are:
- you need to prove, that you are a permanent resident of the Republic of India
- write all your examinations in India
- present all application documents in 2 originals
Admission requirements for the Global Executive MBA
To qualify for the Executive MBA program in India the students must:
1. University degree
The academic minimum requirement is the completion of a three or four year full-time undergraduate degree (Bachelor with at least second class Honours) at a state recognized tertiary institution. The documents (including the documents that mention the grades) must be legalized with an authentication of documents and apostille by the Swiss Embassy or Consulate or any Embassy or Consulate from the European Union.
The program does not require candidates to have studied commerce or business at the undergraduate level.
A Sucess Certificate/Attestation of results is not considered equivalent to the required final academic degree diploma. Professional qualifications are also not an adequate substitute for an undergraduate degree.
2. Aptitude test
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test): Applicants must achieve a minimum of 500 points. Indian students can submit results for any of the following aptitude tests: CAT, XAT, JMET or GMAT. Test result can be submitted within 1 year following the enrolment to the program.
Educatis will waive the GMAT, if the candidate has achieved an overall grade of at least “good” in his or her first academic degree or has at least 5 years of professional experience in a higher management position.
3. Working experience
Applicants must prove at least two years full-time post-graduate work experience, one year preferably in a managerial level position
4. Further Documents
Applicants must also submit:
- A complete curriculum vitae
- A letter focusing on professional career details including information on the reasons for applying for admission to the program, personal goals and personal background.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professors or other significant persons.
Educatis-University or its partners reserve their right to interview the candidates.
Admission requirements for the Master of Arts Program
For the program Master of Arts in International Management (M.A.) all admission requirements apply as listed in the relevant page.
For Indian applicants all the official documents must be legalized
- with Apostille by the Indian Ministry of External Affaires OR
- with an authentication of documents by any Embassy or Consulate from the European Union.
Admission requirements for the Executive Programs
No admission requirements have to be met for the Executive Certificate Programs. Anybody who is interested can enrol at any time.